Isaac can stand up when he's holding on to something. He's been doing this for about a month, but I needed a "spotter" so I could take a picture. The spotter (TB) got distracted (I think by ice cream), and the baby took his first tumble. Isaac and his dad were totally fine about it, but this mom will have to get tougher quick.
I just think this guy is cute and happy!He's getting better at eating, but I guess I still bug him. I call this movie "Irritated by Mom".
What a poser!
3 comments:
I love the "Irritated By Mom." Miles has that reaction very often.
Get used to being irritating to your child,that doesn't go away! What a cute kid!
He is a cute and happy kid. We are getting quite excited to see him. He seems to be sitting up by himself pretty well in his little seat. I think he acts quite content.
Post a Comment