Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Babies everywhere!

Beautiful baby Jovie likes to cuddle with her dad. This is Isaac at about the same age in about the same place...
It's fun to dress Jovie up in pretty sun dresses. Since I can't hold her up and take her picture at the same time, she just lays on the couch or in her bed for all these photo shoots. Check back in a couple of months and she should be able to sit up.Isaac is a crazy little man - very funny and very smart. I swear he does wear clothes most of the time, just not in pictures.

I mostly keep some distance between these kids for Jovie's safety, but Isaac likes to check in with her and keeps track of her location all day long.

2 comments:

fourballerinas said...

Wow! you had little girl. How perfect is she. what a beauty she is. She sure looks like Issac in that picture of him at the same age. Love the name- so cute. Hope you're doing well. We are visiting the old stopping grounds this month. Boy, Price seems like such a small little hole in the wall after all these years. you have BEAUTIFUL kids!!
Audrey

Caitlinp said...

What cute babies. Isaac is very funny and I can attst to him wearing clothes most every time I see him. Jovie must be an angel for sleeping so well.