Monday, April 9, 2012

April

Cousin Stormy performed in the Wind Ensemble at the high school and we went to cheer her on. They didn't need quite so much cheering so we wandered around the hall with her and climbed in her locker before the show started.

Jovie is kind of a trouble-maker during nap time. She usually empties all of her drawers and her closet and pulls out all the wipes. In one week, we found her in three crazy situations. The first day, Grandma Rainey was watching the kids during naps. Sounds easy, right? Rainey takes it more seriously than anyone else and actually checked on Jovie and found her sleeping on the changing table with her head cradled by an (empty) wipe box. Rainey sat in the room for about an hour to make sure she didn't fall off until I came home.
The next day, I found Jovie had put five skirts on top of her stretch pants during nap time.
The next day, she slept the whole time on Nikki's rocking chair.
I heard voices from Ikey's room during nap time and I found him asleep on his rocking chair while she was reading him a book.
 Nap time is exhausting for all of us.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Grandpa thinks Jovie is a character just like her mommy!

Caitlinp said...

Wow! What a busy little bumble bee.

The Faucheux's said...

I love her ponytails in the last picture. I also love how peaceful she looks when she is sleeping. It makes you think she hasn't been up to anything!

Breezy said...

I found Alyssa once curled up on the changing table at nap time. What a cutie.