He has always been quick to say "Thank you." If you ask him to do something he doesn't want to do, he'll usually say, "No thank you" in a very polite tone.
He says, "It look likes..." instead of "It looks like..."
He says "I'ng a ..." intead of "I'm a..."
He says "Let my try it." instead of "Let me try it."
He is the first one to comfort me if I stub my toe or drop something or do something else clumsy.
He loves slap-stick comedy. You'd think he was a stunt man, because he's always "screeching" around corners and "wobbling" around turns and making sound effects for all of it.
He calls out things from his room like, "I need to go poop!" "I'm ready to wake up"
When he's done in the bathroom, he sings out, "It's bum-wiping time!" Then he covers his eyes, giggles, and waits for me to come in and says, "Can you see me? Can you see my eyes?"
He wants to drink warm milk and cuddle with his dad in to the morning, until they get tired of arguing about if Ikey can lay on TB's neck on the back of the couch and if he can hold TB's ear. That usually takes an hour.
Just before his birthday, he told us: When I get to be four, I'll probably still like to do characters. I'll probably still like trains.
He can be a dozen different characters during the day, and it's hard to keep up who's who. He assigns characters to Jovie and me and TB too.
His favorite food is still chocolate toast and oatmeal. He discovered that he likes chicken noodle soup and some other non-breakfast foods lately, but he'll still prefer pancakes and bacon to almost anything else.
He will read books all day long. He gets in a trance when he watches movies. TB arranged his pillows in a U-shape around his head and shoulders one night and called it a "safety pod", so we have to do that every night now.
I often forget to comb his hair before we go somewhere so it sticks out in little horns.
He is not stingy with hugs or kisses. Usually after he kisses me, he says, "Ok Ok. Now I promise to give you a real kiss. I promise!" He makes a big deal about that, laughing and laughing, then licks me.
He sings a lot. His favorite songs lately are "Baby You're a Firework" and "White Christmas".
We love the guy. We say all the time that he's gorgeous and smart and very sweet. And crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment