| Ikey and Kenny on Jan 18. Not too cold today! |
Todd said, "You're so lucky to go to ski lessons this morning."
Isaac said, "I'm the luckiest person in the world! I feel luckier than someone who gets a present, or has a newborn baby or gets married."
Isaac said, "I'm the luckiest person in the world! I feel luckier than someone who gets a present, or has a newborn baby or gets married."
He had second thoughts about that, because he was kind of heartbroken that he didn't get to go with Jovie to play with Grandma Pat and Grandpa Joe this morning.
Ikey had a private lesson today because Charlotte didn't come. I couldn't see much of the lesson so who knows if he learned anything, but Kenny did. Kenny said that Isaac is "so funny." He said that the gondola had a full load of kids and adults and Ikey climbed on and got everyone's attention and said, "Hey guys! How cute am I?" and pointed at himself with his thumbs. I asked Ikey about that and he said, "I did that because I was trying to be funny." I asked him to recreate the moment.
I told Kenny that we were watching the videos from last week and Jovie said, "There goes a pink skier!" Ikey said, "That's Charlotte. She's the only one in my class. See that snowbank? We call that a Charlotte-Catcher." Kenny laughed and laughed. I said, "That's your joke right? You made that up?" He said that must be Ikey's joke because he hadn't heard it.
After I dropped Ikey off, they announced that "Extra" was filming at the resort and they wanted a crowd to meet Mario Lopez ("Saved by the Bell" "Dancing with the Stars") and I am, of course, a huge celebrity chaser, so I stood in a background shot and was interviewed briefly about Lance Armstrong's admission of doping. Since I am Lance's biggest fan, I said something supportive, although I've thought of a thousand better things to say since then, not to mention a million more flattering things to wear. Also, I am not as beautiful as Mario Lopez and I never wear so much makeup, but I would have if I had known.
No comments:
Post a Comment