We started out driving with Mitch, Ron and Hannah across the Brooklyn bridge to her studio. They dropped us at DUMBO (Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass) to check out the sights.
| See the little tiny Statue of Liberty? |
| Zoom in! |
Jovie rode the 1920 Jane's Carousel.
The kids played at a little playground while we waited for the East River Ferry.
We walked around the financial district and tracked down the One World Trade Center, which was just certified as the tallest building in US.
That evening, we the guys and I walked down to Bloomingdales in Midtown and I found that the streets and the stores were full of black puffy coats. Also, high-heel ice skates.
We split up when the guys went to Home Depot and I went to Dylan's Candy Bar where the stairs are paved with gummy candy.
Emma got us tickets to a comedy show and I was a little star-struck when we arrived at Upright Citizens Brigade because I've certainly heard of it. It's like a farm team for SNL.
We saw "The Stepfathers" and they were a pretty impressive improv team.Marsha watched the kids while we went to the show, and we found them tucked sweetly into bed when we came home.
No comments:
Post a Comment