The ball field is pretty big, but when we arrived at our seats, we found our friend Josh Ray in the seats just in front of us. The kids love Josh Ray, and his group of builder friends adopted us a laughed at the kids jokes and shared their fries. It was providential.
The free train ride was a huge hit.
I went on a bike ride up Emigration Canyon with three friends and it was so windy! On the way back down, I hit a few rocks really hard and got my first ever flat tire on my road bike. My friends rode ahead to get the car to come back to rescue me and I started walking my bike down. Every biker who passed me paused to ask if I needed any help (what a great community!) and when I stopped in front of the canyon fire station to try to change it, a real tall biker stopped to help me do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment