TB headed to Moab early in the day to go for a ride with the big guys while the kids and I went to a soccer game. We met up on the trail to Delicate Arch, but we were too late to make it before dark, so we walked the birthday boy, Pete, back to the trailhead and said hey to Dan and lots of Pete's family.
| "This place could not get more luxurious." "We're living like kings." "I'm lost in the thoughts of wonder and glory." |
| Kate and I went running on a pretty trail along the Colorado River. |
| The guys rode a few more mountain bike trails. |
| The kids and I checked out the burned out Dewey Bridge in Castle Valley. |
That evening, Dan surprised Pete (and all of us too) with a fancy dinner on a beautiful patio at Sorrel River Ranch with a private chef and bartender. The food was great, the location was amazing, and the company was totally enjoyable.
| These guys have been friends for 15 years. |
| We were so comfortable and we had a superlative time with our little family and our wonderful friends. |
No comments:
Post a Comment