Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stage 3 and Stage 4

Michael Ball is the owner and designer of Rock & Republic jeans and Rock Racing. Oscar Sevilla and Francisco Mancebo are behind us warming up for the time trial at Miller Motorsports Park. Toby built MMP and it's a very cool venue for racing. This is Floyd Landis just after his time trial run. I'm a huge fan of his and I'm glad to see him racing again with a new hip.Dave Zabriskie is a Utah rider, and one of only four Americans to wear the yellow jersey at le Tour de France (Landis and Lance Armstrong and LeMond are the others.) DZ wears this stars and stripes uniform for all time trials this year because he's the national champion in time trials. I'm a huge fan of his too.
TB and Isaac enjoyed the beautiful weather at the start of Stage 4 on Park City Main Street.
The start of the race was so exciting!
Isaac is a big fan of racing.

No comments: