Todd was working on yet another yard project and was shoveling dirt into the wheel barrow. Jovie said, "Is dad making a snowman out of dirt?"
Ikey concentrated his artistic talents on the garbage can while we filled it up with plants. These are...you guessed it... trains.
| You can click on this picture to make it larger so you can see the crazy kids' faces. |
And a video of the kids riding the little train: http://youtu.be/2QcVGfxfzgk
We went to the theater to see Pirates! Band of Misfits. It was surprisingly violent. Should I be surprised? It's about pirates. The kids were very well-behaved and are now really interested in ships. Ikey took Noah's Ark in the bathtub. I had never noticed a little family photo inside the ark. I asked Ikey, "Who is in that picture?" He said, "Noah and his mom."
Jovie just took off with my camera and when I retrieved it, she'd taken 17 photos like this:

No comments:
Post a Comment