The peloton caught the breakaway within 1 km of the finish line which was really exciting and caused a lot of yelling from the announcers, although it was difficult/impossible to see from the finish line where we were. Here are the top three on the stage...
| Tyler Farrar wins third place. Those scrapes on his knees are from the TOUR DE FRANCE people. |
Here are the jerseys after Stage 4.
Here's a video of the finish. http://youtu.be/y2Vl-hPmjSg
This is all of the race that we saw. Luckily, VIP tickets get you good food and a TV screen on which to watch the action leading up to the finish line. I think I'd be disappointed if I went all the way to France and only saw three seconds like this. What am I saying? I'd be over the moon if I went to France and saw three seconds like this.
Also, I was wrong in my Stage 2 post when I said Tyler Farrar put on the yellow jersey after posing half-naked with me =). Christian Vande Velde actually got the yellow jersey that day, and he wears it still!
Check out my close encounter with Christian!
No comments:
Post a Comment