Jovie and Miss Kim, who we all adore. We planted a dwarf Korean lilac called a "Miss Kim" in our yard this week. We hope it's as lovely as its namesake.
Jovie's ballet class doesn't have recitals, which is okey dokey with me. Instead, the last class of each session is observation day which is the only time you can come in the class to watch the little dancers. TB and Grandma Faucheux and I observed while Ikey sat peacefully in the waiting room with the iPad. It was a treat for all of us.
Jovie showed a great deal of concentration and she's such an expressive dancer. She could do a few things I'd never heard of, but that's not saying much because my dance repertoire is limited to slam dancing to grunge bands in the '90s. My favorite was the "pas de chat" (paw d'shaw) which is "the step of the cat", which they all do with a meow.
I need to figure out how to keep her shoes tied. I tried superglue.

No comments:
Post a Comment