Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

The kids came in our room at 7 am, "Here's the truth! I'll tell you the honest truth. Our light's green. It's time to get up. It's Christmas!"
So we woke up. (Here's the honest truth: I was awake at 5am and I'd been bouncing around the house trying to wake up somebody else since then. I'd just fallen back asleep at 7 am.)
We sat at the top of the stairs while TB went to turn on the downstairs Christmas tree and the fire and make sure Santa really HAD come.



Reindeer poop! Again?

Both kids got coal in their stockings. Ikey's was train coal candy and Jovie's was chocolate coal. Check out her moccasins!

Jovie seems grouchy because I made her put her pajama pants back on under her new ballet skirt, a gift from Ikey.
 Next stop was Grandma Rainey's house for breakfast and more presents, then on to Grandpa Joe and Grandma Pat's for even more food and more presents. It was so fun to see everyone. Cousin Stormy had very puffy cheeks because she just had her wisdom teeth removed.

We headed to Faucheux's for English dinner of roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, crackers and more dessert. Merry Christmas!

No comments: