Isaac: I just thought of a business I should start when I'm a grown up. It will be automatic doors on the back of a truck. Like a semi-truck. I just saw a semi and it had handles on the back doors and I think automatic doors would make it easier to get stuff in. You'll need to remind me about this when I'm a grown up. I don't know how I'll remember.
Me: Maybe I should write it on my blog so it will be in my blog book.
Isaac: I can think of a better idea. Write it on a piece of paper and put it somewhere good. In my room!
Me: This is what the world needs! People thinking of ideas that make our lives easier and healthier and happier and more fun.
Isaac: Ok, if I don't do the automatic doors, I'll start a business that makes no-sugar vitamins. They'll have medicine instead of sugar so if you're sick you just take those. That will make everyone healthier. I'll sell them at a good store called 'Fantastic Grocery'. Write this down so I don't forget.
1 comment:
this is awesome.
Post a Comment