Thursday, January 9, 2014

Making Snowmen

It finally snowed again, the first time since the beginning of December, so our crunchy old dirty snow was beautifully covered with lovely white powder. The kids decided to make a snowman and the dad was game for helping. I pulled out a "snowman kit" that Jovie and I picked out last year that had a bunch of buttons for decorating a snowman. As soon as Ikey saw them, he decided he wanted them on a shirt instead of a snowman, so while TB and the kids were outside making this cool guy...
 I was inside cuddled up by the fire making this cool shirt...
Ikey wore it to school the next day and it was quite popular with the grownups and kids in class. Jovie and I stayed in class all morning and we are very impressed at Ikey's wonderful behavior. He made a goal to try hard to KYHFAOOTY and he has a perfect record in the new year. 
That afternoon, the kids and I went to a private showing of Frozen in 3D which we all liked very much.



No comments: