Thursday, September 26, 2013

Home Improvements: One hit and one miss

Two weeks ago, the fridge turned into a freezer. So we got a new fridge today and it barely fit into the space, it's quiet and cold - but not too cold - and it's not wooden. So it's perfect.
It was time to move Jovie out of the toddler bed, so I ordered conversion rails for her crib and we built the bed and then went to put the twin-size mattresses on it and realized that it was a full-size bed. So she's sleeping on a crib mattress on a twin box spring in a full bed frame. I did not hit this one out of the park.
Today was Jovie's last day in preschool. We will not miss it.
Jovie is a wonderful ballet dancer. We just love her!

 

2 comments:

Breezy said...

I like how your kiddo's are standing in front of the Fridge to show it off. Such cuties. I think our new fridge is very similar to yours and I love it!

aimee said...

Ha Ha! When Ikey first saw it, he said, "A pizza will never fit in that thing."